1. Proof of purchase is a pre-requisite to claim warranty.
2. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the authorised personnel only.
3. In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
4. In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorised service personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
5. While carrying out repair, We may use accessories or parts that are new or refurbished or reconditioned.
6. Rukth shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Rukth be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES.
1. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorised Service personnel.
2. Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types(example: Waterlogging, misuse etc.)
3. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
4. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
5. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects
6. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation)
7. Repairs carried out under this Warranty must be carried out by Rukth(or its authorised service entity). No reimbursement or warranty will be provided for repairs carried out by an non-Authorised personnel or entity.